Thursday, January 26, 2017

Personal Childhood Web

My papaw- I was very much a papaw's girl.
He was my father figure and taught me the value
of hard work. He would often give me a job to do at their
house and then mamaw would take me out to lunch and
shopping. 


 My mamaw-She was the most kind,
unselfish person I have ever known. When my home
 life got rough I would walk to their house, which was
my safe haven.  She taught me to cook, sew,
 and that God loves me.



me





my mom- she had me when she was
young and struggled with what to do with me.
She would always calm me when I was scared.
Seeing how hard her life was, was my motivation
to get good grades, go to college, and leave the
"holler."
                       
my great grandma-I would spend time
with her on the farm every summer. She taught me to
 valuenature, use resources wisely, the importance
 of forgiveness, and to put others first. She would also
 pick me up and take me to church every Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. It was great reading your childhood web. My mom was also young and I was the youngest of three. She was a comforter as well and seeing her work hard, motivated me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaleena, I really enjoyed reading you blog. Pretty much what our family did for us even the smallest things we do not realize what they mean until we are get older. You have a great and loving family.

    ReplyDelete